Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice in Pipelines Division Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have applied for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment can get your IOCL Apprentice Hall Tickets from here. You can get IOCL Apprentice Call Letter through the direct link attached within this page or by reaching iocl.com Learn about the Selection Process, download procedure of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Admit Card.
Short Details of IOCL Apprentice in Pipelines Division Admit Card 2019
Documents to carry along with IOCL Apprentice Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Certified by Gazetted Officer.
- Voter ID.
- College ID.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Test Date 2019
So far, there is no official declaration from the senior authorities about the IOCL Apprentice Exam. Right after the concerned officials declare any related stuff we will report you via our page. Stay connected and get instant news on the IOCL Apprentice 2019 Exam Date as well as Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Call Letter.
IOCL Apprentice Question Paper Pattern 2019
Intenders can use the following pattern to estimate the examination structure, max. marks, test duration. Start your preparation keeping in mind the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Test Pattern so that it becomes simple to clear the exam.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Subject Names|
|1.||Objective Type||Logical Reasoning|
Download process of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited i.e. iocl.com
- Find the desired link to access the IOCL Apprentice in Pipelines Division Admit Card 2019 on the home page.
- Then, click on that link.
- Enter the necessary credentials like Registration Number, Password while you log in.
- Go through the data filled and then hit on that link.
- Thus, you will get IOCL Apprentice Call Letter 2019 in a new page.
- Finally, take a hard copy of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Hall Ticket and keep it for future reference.