KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist Call Letter 2019 is about to activate. Refer the entire article to get an idea on KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist Selection Process, how to download KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist Admit Card. Furthermore, refer to the official site of KPSC i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in for complete information. Stay connected to this page to get flash updates on KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist Recruitment Admit Card.
Download KPSC Admit Card 2019
Great News for all of you willing to join the Govt. Jobs. In recent times, KPSC has come up with a notification to fill up 306 Vacancies for the Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist. Willing Aspirants can use the quick link attached in this article to fetch Karnataka Public Service Commission Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist Call Letter 2019. Furthermore, this article comprises details like details printed, documents to carry along with KPSC Recruitment Admit Card.
Access Karnataka Public Service Commission Hall Ticket through the direct link enclosed at the end of the page. Get to know the KPSC Exam Hall Ticket Date as well Karnataka Public Service Commission Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist Test Date. Find the simple and easy steps to fetch Karnataka Public Service Commission Admit Card.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Hall Ticket Details
|KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist 2019 Call Letter|
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Designation Name||Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist|
|No. of Vacancies available||306|
|Opening Date to fill Applications||20th March 2019|
|Closing Date to fill Applications||23rd April 2019|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Call Letter Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Type of Job||Govt. Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Details available on KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist 2019 Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Space for Invigilator to Sign.
- Space for Candidate to Sign.
- Guidelines to follow at the time of Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Reporting Time.
List of ID Proofs to carry with Karnataka Public Service Commission Hall Ticket
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorised ID Certified by Gazetted Officer.
- College ID.
- PAN Card.
Steps to download KPSC Hall Ticket of Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist
- Visit the official portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search for the desired link to access the KPSC Admit Card of Junior Engineer (Civil) Pharmacist from the home page screen.
- Later, click on that link.
- Enter the required fields and cross-check them twice before you click on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will be directed to a new page having the KPSC Call Letter and keep it for further usage.