Union Public Service Commission General Duty Medical Officer Admit Card 2019: Candidates who have applied for the UPSC ADMO Recruitment can get your UPSC ADMO Hall Tickets from here. You can get UPSC CMS Admit Card/ Call Letter through the direct link attached within this page or by reaching upsc.gov.in Learn about the Selection Process, download procedure of Union Public Service Commission ADMO Admit Card.
Short Details of UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
Documents to carry along with UPSC CMS Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Certified by Gazetted Officer.
- Voter ID.
- College ID.
Union Public Service Commission ADMO Test Date 2019
So far, there is no official declaration from the senior authorities about the UPSC ADMO Exam. Right after the concerned officials declare any related stuff we will report you via our page. Stay connected and get instant news on the UPSC ADMO 2019 Exam Date as well as Union Public Service Commission ADMO Call Letter.
UPSC ADMO Question Paper Pattern 2019
Intenders can use the following pattern to estimate the examination structure, max. marks, test duration. Start your preparation keeping in mind the Union Public Service Commission Test Pattern so that it becomes simple to clear the exam.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Subject Names|
|1.||Objective Type||Logical Reasoning|
Download process of Union Public Service Commission Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Find the desired link to access the UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 on the home page.
- Then, click on that link.
- Enter the necessary credentials like Registration Number, Password while you log in.
- Go through the data filled and then hit on that link.
- Thus, you will get UPSC CMS Admit Card/ Call Letter 2019 in a new page.
- Finally, take a hard copy of Union Public Service Commission ADMO Hall Ticket and keep it for future reference.